• Good 3 star delux & 4 star Hotels
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all Places
• Entrance Fees to monuments and Guide
• All Local assistance at Bhutan
• Good 3 star delux & 4 star Hotels
Phuentsholing - 02 Nights
Sightseeing - Kharbandi Gompa
Thimphu - 02 Nights
National Library , Tashichoedzong , Memorial Chorten , Buddha Point (Kuenselphodrang) , Dochula pass
Punakha- 01 Nights
Punakha Dzong , Chimi Lhakhang , Wangduephodrang
Paro - 02 Nights
Drukgyel Dzong , Kyichu Lhakhang , Rinpung Dzong , Ta Dzong , Taktshang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest)
Day 1 Arrive Phuentsholing from Bagdogra / NJP
• Arrive Phuentsholing and transfer to the hotel. • Process for route permit and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
Day 2 Phuentsholing - Thimphu – capital city 179 km 5 -6 hrs drive
• Morning transfer to the capital city Thimphu through the mountains, this journey is of almost unbelievable beauty. • Check in the hotel. Afternoon you can relax and in the evening spend some time in clock tower square. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 3 Thimphu sightseeing
• Thimphu -Sightseeing includes the Folk Heritage Museum, National Library, Handicraft Center to view the traditional arts, the indigenous Medicine Hospital, the Painting School and from the road point take a glimpse of Tashichho Dzong. • Further drive uphill and visit Takin Zoo where you will find national animal of Bhutan. Afternoon visit National Memorial Chorten a stupa dedicated to the third king of Bhutan and Buddha statue. • Evening take a walk to the main city from Clock tower square. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 4 Thimphu - Punakha via Dochula pass 77 km 3 hours drive
• Morning drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft and on the stop at Hongtsho village. • If the weather is clear you will be able to see the highest peaks towards the north,Gangar Punsum among others is the highest unclimbed peak (24,000 ft) in the world. • Proceed down to Thinleygang village and upon reaching Lobesa turn left and enter Punakha valley. Check in the hotel. • Afternoon visit majestic Punakha Dzong placed strategically at the junction of the Pho Chu and Mo Chu rivers, the dzong was built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to serve as the religious and administrative seat of the region. Evening at leisure. O/n at Punakha
Day 5 Punakha – Paro 145 km 4 hours drive
• Morning drive to Paro via same road and stop at Lamperi. Visit the Royal Botanical Park for 30 minutes. If you are lucky you could see red pandas, different species of birds, you can take some photo shot close to the natural lake. • You could watch a short documentary about the park. Proceed to Paro via Semtokha and check in the hotel. • Afternoon visit ruins of Drukgyel Dzong and drive till the base of Tigers Nest. Evening at leisure. O/n at Paro
Day 6 Paro sightseeing
• Morning visit, the National Museum housed in a round fortress called as the Ta Dzong considered to be one of the best natural history museums in Asia where it has a fine collection of natural and historic artifacts. • Afternoon visit Kyichu Lhakhang the monastery dates back to 7th century and is one of the oldest and most sacred and visit farm house where you will be able to see the lifestyle of the villagers of Paro. Visit the town for shopping or leisure. O/n at Paro
Day 7 Paro – Phuentsholing 172 km 5 – 6 hrs drive
• Morning transfer to Phuentsholing and before reaching Phuentsholing stop and visit Kharbandi Gompa. • Check in the hotel and evening at leisure. • O/n at Phuentsholing.
Day 8 Departure
Morning transfer to depart for your next destination.